VISIT US IN SONOMA COUNTY
Smith Story Wine Cellars has relocated to Healdsburg, California.
Grateful for our 5 years in the Anderson Valley. Visit us now in Healdsburg. The new tasting room is one hour from the Napa Valley, two hours from San Francisco, ten minutes from the Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa.
No reservations required but preferred... please select your appointment time on TOCK
Open for tastings, wines by the glass and bottles inside or outside. The selection of Smith Story wines will allow you to experience the best of terroir among the Anderson Valley and Sonoma County AVAs.
Address: 14210 Bacchus Landing Way, Healdsburg, CA (2 minutes west of downtown Healdsburg off of Westside Road.)
Shopping Hours: Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm.
Wine Tasting Hours: Thursday-Sunday 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm.
- Reservation fee: $25 per person and is not applied towards purchase.
- Please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- Food can be purchased inside at the Bacchus Market (Pizza, Charcuterie and Sandwiches).
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- Online pick-up orders, wines by the bottle and glass are also available to-go.
- Questions? Please email tastings at smithstorywines dot com
This location is also home to Smith Story Sundries: Wine Country Treasures and Vintage Gifts.
No tasting required for bottle and gift purchases of course!
Dog Friendly. We welcome behaved dogs but they must be kept on a leash inside the Bacchus Landing property at all times.
Private Events: Email us your request details tastings AT smithstorywines.com
*times are subject to change since we are a small family winery, please check TOCK for real time availability.
THIS IS A NO SMOKING/VAPING PROPERTY.