VISIT US IN SONOMA COUNTY
Smith Story Wine Cellars * Healdsburg, California.
Heading to Wine Country? Come see what all the buzz is about! The selection of small lot Smith Story wines will allow you to experience the best of terroir among the Anderson Valley and Sonoma County AVAs. Reservations not required but recommended. We're located a minute west of downtown Healdsburg on Westside Rd.
Wine Shopping & Tasting Hours
Thursday: Complimentary Tastings for Bay Area & Wine Country Residents. 11-5pm.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11am-5pm
Two ways to book a wine tasting at Smith Story Wine Cellars:
1) For real-time availability, please select your appointment time on TOCK
2) Email your desired time, date and size of your party tastingsatsmithstorywines.com
- Reservation fees: $25-$75 per person and is not applied towards purchase.
- Reservations are preferred but not required, spontaneity is life!
- Please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- Online orders, wines by the bottle/case are also available for will-call pick-ups.
- Questions? Please email tastings at smithstorywines dot com
Address: 14210 Bacchus Landing Way, Ste. 200, Healdsburg, CA 95448 (1 minute west of downtown Healdsburg off of Westside Road).
No tasting required for bottle/case and gift purchases of course.
Smith Story is kid and dog Friendly. Well behaved dogs are welcome, they must be kept on a leash inside the Bacchus Landing property at all times. Kids are also welcome but must be kept within arms length of parents on property and inside the tasting room as to not disturb other guests.
Private Event Rental: Details located here.
*times are subject to change since we are a small family winery, please check TOCK for real time availability. THIS IS A NO SMOKING/VAPING PROPERTY.
“Grateful for our 5 years in the Anderson Valley. Visit us now in Healdsburg. The new tasting room is one hour from the Napa Valley, two hours from San Francisco, ten minutes from the Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa.”, Eric and Ali Story